Prefix Essentials

Robert9

Probably i can handle it, but you may want to add a new option to dont show the prefixes at forum_list.
When the forum is finished i will have 1000 prefixes. The can be shown by nodes (maybe 10-20 i hope), but not at the forum home.

Also it would be nice to set a max for all or per node.

I will change that for my needs, but maybe others would like to have this?

Is there anything like this for the RM also, please?

Because we anyway work only with integers, the link maybe could be shorter to have prefix=1|2|3 instead of prefix_array[0]=1& ...

Probably i can handle it, but you may want to add a new option to dont show the prefixes at forum_list.
When the forum is finished i will have 1000 prefixes. The can be shown by nodes (maybe 10-20 i hope), but not at the forum home.

Also it would be nice to set a max for all or per node.

I will change that for my needs, but maybe others would like to have this?

Is there anything like this for the RM also, please?
Thanks for the suggestion. Next time we're updating Prefix Essentials, I'll ask the developer about adding the option.
I don't use the Resource Manager on AVForums, so I have zero motivation to spend money creating it.
I'm happy if someone wants to pay the developer to add it.

By the way, I can't imagine a scenario where prefixes are appropriate when there are so many. Using tags might be a better alternative.

Because we anyway work only with integers, the link maybe could be shorter to have prefix=1|2|3 instead of prefix_array[0]=1& ...
I'll talk to the developer about this suggestion also, thanks.

I very rarely get posts in the forum, by the way, which is why I didn't find this until you messaged me.

Back