Error with Checkpoint & 'Media Of The Month'

donny

: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Redirect::getParam() in src/addons/M2N/Checkpoint/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 15
  1. M2N\Checkpoint\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 11
  2. XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Not sure what the procedure is to iron out this.

The problem seems to occur when I've merged two threads and somebody clicks on a redirect link from the old thread to the new. I'm trying to identify if that is actually it.

The 'Media of the Month' add-on is quite a rarely used one I think. But I also noticed it happening when I disabled that add-on, and had the Attendo Calendar by 8Way Run active. Threw up what was basically the same error. So I think the sharing of a file maybe the cause. Not sure. I'll dig around some more.

Sorry Stu I just got time to get back on this. I'll install them both again and see what error it gives these days.

Back